Parbenate CAS 10287-53-3
Ethyl 4-dimethylaminobenzoate is used as intermediates for organic synthesis, used in daily chemicals, engineering plastics, coatings, etc.
Why Choose Us
1. Quality is our culture. We cooperate with research institutions,strictly control the process from raw material to finished product
2. Time is the gold.Fast shipment by reputed shipping line.
3. Customer comes first. We provide reasonable price, high quality product and prompt shipment.
4. Full experience of large numbers containers loading in Chinese sea port.
5. Best service after shipment .
6. Professional documents for your clearance .
1.Best quality with competitive price.
2.Quick shipping,delivery on time.
3.Alibaba Trade Assurances.
4.Support multiple trading methods and payment.We support wire transfer, western union, Paypal or escrow (Alibaba) payment.
5.One to one business communication.
7.We offer convenient one-station purchasing service.Our professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your worries.
8.We has many years’ exporting experience in active pharmaceutical ingredient products.,Strictly on selecting raw materials.
|Product Name||Ethyl 4-dimethylaminobenzoate|
|Application||EDB is a highly effective amine accelerator commonly used with free radical photoinitiators. It is mainly used for UV curing of
varnish coating systems on paper, wood, metal and plastic surfaces. It can also be used for single or multiple monomers. UV
|Synonyms: Ethyl p-N,N-dimethylaminobenzoate
Molecular Formula: C11H15NO2
Molecular Weight: 193.24
CAS Registry Number: 10287-53-3
Melting point: 62-65 ºC
Water solubility: insoluble